The food truck trail allows approximately twenty food trucks take it in turn to showcase their specialities at several fixed locations in the city centre.
A wide range of food and drink is offered in this area, such as bagels, Asian dishes, Breton pancakes, croque monsieurs and coffee, etc.
Who can we find?
- Ernesto (breakfast & toast) Facebook
- Buibui (Vietnamese cuisine) website - Facebook
- Wooly (Portuguese custard tarts) website - Facebook - Instagram
- Urban Cook (original burgers) website - Facebook
- La Mer du Sud (seafood) Facebook
- Soul Kitchen Street (wraps & pancakes) Facebook
- Chang Noi (Asian products) website - Facebook
- Los Cubas (Peruvian food) Facebook - Instagram
- Croquetas Intelligence (Croquettes & Tapas Agency) Facebook - Instagram
- Pim Coffee on the go (selection of coffee) Facebook - Instagram
- Pistola (hamburgers) website - Facebook - Instagram
- Wan Thai (Thai cuisine) Facebook
- Amazing street (Lebanese cuisine)
- Street food (Asian wok)
Where are they located?
Porte de Namur
Square de Meeûs
Boulevard de l’Impératrice
Square Frère Orban
Place Jean Rey
Carrefour de l’Europe
55 Boulevard Botanique
170 Rue de la Loi
In order to support Brussels' merchants during the health crisis, the City has granted 5 additional locations for the installation of foodtrucks and 4 new locations for the installation of foodbikes.
These locations are temporary. By clicking here, you will find the locations and times where you can find the new foodtrucks and foodbikes.
Beware, the schedules may vary depending on our beautiful Belgian weather, do not hesitate to follow our foodtrucks and foodbikes on their social networks for more details. 😊