The food truck trail allows approximately twenty food trucks take it in turn to showcase their specialities at several fixed locations in the city centre.
A wide range of food and drink is offered in this area, such as bagels, Asian dishes, Breton pancakes, croque monsieurs and coffee, etc.
Who can we find?
- Buibui (Vietnamese cuisine) site web - facebook
- La Mer du Sud (sea products) facebook
- Soul Kitchen Street (wraps/crepes) facebook
- Chang Noi (Asian products) site web - facebook
- Los Cubas (Peruvian food) facebook - instagram
- Pim Coffee on the go (various coffees) facebook - instagram
- FASICKA (Ethiopian food)
- Purée que c’est bon (Revisited Shepherd's Pie) site web
Where are they located?
Porte de Namur
Square de Meeûs
Boulevard de l’Impératrice
Square Frère Orban
Place Jean Rey
Carrefour de l’Europe
55 Boulevard Botanique
170 Rue de la Loi
When to find them?
Click here to see the schedule
Beware, the schedules may vary depending on our beautiful Belgian weather, do not hesitate to follow our foodtrucks and foodbikes on their social networks for more details. 😊